Continually learning is what I love to do. I do it to keep myself up-to-date in this ever-evolving environment of game development, to discover information from different aspects and to keep my brain healthy and active. If I could survive by learning for the rest of my life, I would be a happy chappy.
I have achieved a Bachelor’s Degree many years ago, but the some of the technical knowledge from then has grown outdated, and I need to refresh myself on what’s currently standard. Coursera and Udemy are my current go-tos for my learning.
Current Course Progress:
Agile Project Management Specialisation
- Getting Started: Agile Meets Design Thinking (completed)
- Running Product Design Sprints
- Managing an Agile Team
- Testing with Agile
- Agile Development in Practice (Project-Centred Course)
- Introduction to Game Development
- Principles of Game Design
- Business of Games and Entrepreneurship
- Game Development for Modern Platforms
- Game Design and Development Capstone
- Introduction to C# Programming and Unity
- More C# Programming and Unity
- Intermediate Object-Orientated Programming for Unity Games
- Data Structures and Design Patterns for Game Developers
- C# Programming for Unity Game Development Capstone Project
I’m also learning is Japanese via Memrise. I have the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets pretty downpat so now I’m trying to increase my vocabulary. Just have to remember how to speak like Yoda. I’ve put Kanji on the backburner because I don’t want to get the symbols mixed up.